Gyana hin param Tapa - enshrined in the college insignia means “Knowledge is all powerful. It reflects how quest for knowledge is the most sacred aspiration of mankind”.
The Crest comprises two distinct symbols, a lighted lamp and an open book.
The lamp is the traditional symbol of learning and wisdom.
The Book stands for tireless striving for knowledge. The inscription within the crest reflects how quest for knowledge is the most sacred aspiration of mankind.
We committed to the cause of empowerment of young girls through the access of education particularly higher education enabling them to develop as intellectually alive, socially responsible citizen.
To provide quality education to the girls in most effective way, so that they can stand independently in the society and serve their fellow man with at most sincerity and to inculcate social, moral & spiritual value.
(1) To become a recognised institution providing quality education in the field of commerce and humanities.
(2) To provide value based and need based education and training courses oriented to the needs of society.
(3) To make students spiritual oriented through extra - mural lectures.
(4) To recommend the cases of scholarship / Rly concession, bus concession / leave of absence / Free studentship and anything a student wishes to communicate to the authority.
(5) To sign all conduct certificates and send them to the principal for counter signature.
(6) To discover the potential of the student and to encourage its development.